Users can access the Services through our Website and/or Applications on Devices. A “Device” is any computer used to access the Services, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device. Additionally, Anagog provides technology for inclusion within certain third party applications and/or services provided by partners with whom we have entered into agreements (“Partners”), in order to provide you with a more personalized and contextualized experience while using those applications and/or services (“Anagog-Powered Apps”).
Our Services are not directed to persons under 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at info@Anagog.com. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
In this policy, the term “Personal Information” means any information that may be used with reasonable efforts to contact you and/or identify you, such as a first and last name, home address, phone number and email addresses, places you visit, etc.
Personal Information that you provide:
On our Website:
On our Website we do not collect any Personal Information about you, unless it is information you have provided us as part of our Website’s various ‘contact us’ forms. We use this information in order to provide you with our Website services. You choose what you want to share and how you want to share it. For example, we collect such information on this Website if you participate in a survey, provide us feedback, send us questions, or otherwise supply additional information or respond to our requests for information. When you use the Services, Anagog may ask you to provide certain contact and personal details, such as a telephone number and e-mail address. Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may impair Anagog’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary. Anagog will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. You are not required by law to provide us with any information; however, if you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to use the Services.
On our Anagog-Powered Apps, the Services and the Applications:
We collect information on device-level events, such as crashes and battery life information, in order to provide customer service. We also collect and analyze the signals and data from the Device’s sensors such as GPS, accelerometer, barometer, WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular transceivers, magnetometer, Gyroscope and any other on-Device sensors. We use such signals in order to understand your mobility status and whereabouts, in order to provide you with a more contextual service that can better address your personal needs and in order to improve your experience with the Services.
We may further use your information together with other information collected from other users, in order to provide you with some unique crowd-sourced services and to allow you to benefit from the wisdom of the crowd. As one example, we can use the on board sensors to understand when users are parking their cars and we can then predict several minutes before they will vacate such a parking space, and share this anonymous information with nearby drivers who look for available parking spaces. This information does not by itself identify you to Anagog.
Most of the other information we collect from or analyze on your Devices, such as your advertiser ID, your device and hardware IDs and device type, your carrier, your carrier user ID, operating system version, data regarding which other apps are installed on the Device and the duration of their use, and basic usage stats about your Device and use of the Services does not by itself identify you to Anagog, though it may be unique or consist of or contain information that you consider personal or that may be deemed Personal Information under applicable law. You may provide additional Personal Information that will be used to personalize the Services, for example by providing you the shortest route between work and home, and enhance your experience with the Services. Further information, such as your driving route, distance and speed, traffic data, as well as parking place and timing and other real time parking data, may be used and shared anonymously with other users as part of crowd-sourced services, when you use the Services. Further information may be collected when you communicate with Anagog. For example, if you submit a request, provide us with feedback, participate in a survey, contact Anagog’s support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
Location based information that we collect:
If you have the Applications installed on your Device, you may be sending us location information. This information may reveal your actual location, such as GPS data, or it may not, such as when you submit a partial address to look at a map of the area. Anagog uses that information to provide you and other users with the Services. Anagog may make further use of your location information by analyzing it anonymously with other information from multiple users to generate crowd-sourced information about sites, shops and other places and attractions that will assist in providing you and others with relevant services in the vicinity.
Signals and data will be collected by the various sensors on your Device, such as the Accelerometer, GPS, Barometer, WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular network, Gyroscope, NFC, Magnetometer and other on-board sensors. We use these signals and data in order to obtain data regarding your mobility status, your location and your demographics and to perform anonymized analytics (including predictive analytics) with respect to the same.
When you install the Applications you may be requested by the Device operating system to provide your consent to the use of your location by the Application. If you do not wish to share your location you can chose to deny such access. Some of the Applications contain an internal opt-out option from the collection of your location data, usually under the Application’s settings.
When you install the Applications you may be requested by the Device operating system to provide your consent to the use of your location by the Application. If you do not wish to share your location you can chose to deny such access. Some of the Applications contains an internal opt-out option from the collection of your location data, usually under the Application’s settings.
Regarding any Application or Anagog-Powered App that is installed on a Device, you may uninstall the Application and/or Anagog-Powered App at all times, by using the Application’s and/or Anagog-Powered App’s uninstall options, or by using the programs removal feature of your operating system. Following any opt-out or uninstallation process, Anagog will not be able to collect any further information from you through such Application and/or Anagog-Powered App, or provide you with location based information and Service including crowd-based services about sites, shops and other services, places and attractions in your close vicinity, also through said Application.
Meta-data that we collect:
Anagog collects information about the use of the Services. For example, Anagog may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, advertisements that you view or click on, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Services, and the geographic location of the Device that you are using to log-in. Such data is usually automatically collected and stored in log files of the Services’ computer servers.
You are not required by law to provide us with any of the above information; however, if you do not provide certain information, you may not be able to use the Services.
Use of Information:
Anagog may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
Data Collected on our Website:
- To send you marketing and advertising material through e-mail messages, subject to your prior indication of consent. At any time you may opt out of the Services’ mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your personal account (should you have such an account) or by sending Anagog a written notice to: info@Anagog.com.
- To conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- To contact you when Anagog believes it to be necessary;
Data Collected on the Device:
- To provide and improve the Services and to enable you to use the Services. For example, Anagog may use the information obtained from the various Devices’ sensors in order to predict where and when a nearby parking space will become free and to guide you there;
- To operate the Services, to better understand your needs and interests and to improve and customize your experience with the Services, as well as the experience of other users;
- We use information regarding your mobility status and/or location in order to send context aware notifications to the Partners or to you or to inform the Partner of your mobility status and/or location. We use information regarding your mobility status and/or location, use and duration of use of third-party applications, in order to provide the Partners and other service providers with information and analysis, including predictive analysis that allows the Partners to customize their services and personalize their content for you and their users. For example they may use such information in order to help you with finding parking spots, wake you up at your train stop, provide you with information about sites, shops and attractions in your vicinity, etc. We do not however receive your name, personal identification number, phone number and/or email and will not link our analysis specifically to any individual.
- To use anonymized aggregated data that do not disclose any particular user’s personal information for various commercial business analytics purposes.
- To provide you with support and handle request and complaints;
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
- To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
Sharing information with others:
In addition, Anagog may share your Personal Information with others, without your explicit consent, for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in Anagog’s good-faith discretion:
- When it is necessary to facilitate the functionality of the Services and to provide you with the Services;
- If Anagog is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Anagog, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where Anagog reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent harm, physical damage or damage to property;
- If Anagog organizes the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Anagog and/or any of its business is acquired by, or merged into or with another entity, or if Anagog enters bankruptcy, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- To help our advertisers and partners target the audience they want to reach and to provide you with potentially interesting advertisements, however unless you give consent, we will not provide your personally identifiable information in a manner which discloses your identity and all such information is provided on an anonymous basis, based on your Device advertiser ID, which you can reset at any time via your Device operating system.
- Anagog may also share Personal Information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with Anagog, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, and other partners, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
How does Anagog use aggregated information?
Anagog may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
Anagog may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services’ providers, Partner, other partners and any other third party. Anagog may share such information with the Partners, other partners or with third parties, or use it for our own purposes, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
Inspection, Correction, Deleting Your Data and Data retention
You may update, review or correct your information, at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Anagog does not retain location information longer than required to provide the Services and for reasonable business needs. Thereafter, your location information will be anonymized.
You can request the deletion of the Personal Information Anagog has collected and disable its future collection by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, however, deleting information from Anagog does not affect the information that was previously shared with Anagog-Powered Apps. Please refer to the privacy policies of Anagog-Powered Apps to better understand their privacy practices. We cannot restore information that we have deleted.
Anagog may at all times review, retain and disclose any other information as Anagog deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and Anagog’s needs and necessities. By doing so Anagog does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such communications.
In addition to gathering Personal Information, we may also use “cookies” to collect information and improve our Website Services, such as Google Analytics. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your Device.
The cookies may contain a variety of information, such as the content of search queries, the Website’s pages you have accessed, session durations and IP addresses. We use this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for the Services’ technical administration, to increase our Services’ functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Services to process their requests.
We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Services.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your Device’s memory.
If you wish to block the Website’s cookies, please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
Anagog considers information security to be a top priority. Anagog implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your Personal Information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance.
Therefore, although Anagog takes great efforts to protect your Personal Information, Anagog cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Anagog’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Contact Anagog / Abuse reports
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Services, then please contact Anagog at: info@Anagog.com.
You may send Anagog other requests, responses, questions and complaints by contacting Anagog at info@Anagog.com.
Last modified: March 2017